Date(s) - June 17, 2022 - June 21, 2022
During the third week of June, I will be turning in Italy, Finalizing the work with the composer Rachel Beja on her new piece: Milimetrim – for soprano saxophone and electronics, and performing the newly edited K by Mateo Servian Sforza, from last year, in concerts in Milano on the 17th of June, and continuing to Rome to perform the same program on the 19th. and finishing the tour with the last performance in Pavia, followed by a mastrclass
links to the events soon to be added.
- Igal Myrtenbaum, Inner Bird for alto saxophone and drum set (2018) (arrangement for solo alto saxophone by Jonathan Chazan 2021)
- Ophir Ilzetzki, Small Lies (or ABA’) For an Interpreter, baritone saxophone, tape and live electronics 2018-2019)
- Luciano Berio, Sequenza VII for soprano saxophone (1969) (arrangement for sax by Claude Delangle,1982)
- Mateo Servián Sforza, K for tenor saxophone (2021-2022)
- Rachel Beja, Milimetrim for soprano saxophone and electronics (2022)